Lintegralista.com is a Miriade Srls product (VAT number 04833550751) with registered office in Contrada Serrazze, 27 - 73048 Nardò (LE) , (hereinafter,"Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to 'art13 Legislative Decree06/30/2003 n196 (hereinafter,"Privacy Code") and art13 EU Regulation no2016/679 (hereinafter,"GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, hereinafter"data"- communicated by you when concluding contracts for the Data Controller's services.
- Purpose of the processing
The personal data collected are processed:
- without your express consent to conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller and fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- only with your consent, for the following Marketing Purposes (statistics, analysis and market surveys, for the detection of the degree of customer and user satisfaction)
- Data that could be collected
The Owner reserves the right to collect information on the servicesThis information includes:
- Personal and (where required sensitive) data of natural and legal persons for all purposes connected to the existing relationship
- Anonymous aggregate data on users of the sites through cookies (for example geographical location, traffic sources, type of device, etc ...) for statistical purposes and to improve the user experience;
- Processing methods
The processing of your data consists of:collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of dataYour personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processingThe Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. In any case, the Controller's activity is configured by minimizing the use of data. The Controller is not, in any case, responsible for illegitimate behavior by customers and resellers.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art2.A) and 3):
- to employees and collaborators of the Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators.
- to third-party companies or other subjects who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
The personal data in question are an important component of our work and it is not part of our activities to transfer them to others except to guarantee the use of the requested service.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Data storage and data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European UnionIn any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EUIn this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Information security and rights of users and/or participating businesses
The Data Controller guarantees protection from any form of unauthorized access to the information in its possession and from the unauthorized alteration, disclosure and destruction of such information.In particular:
- It offers users a verification of the stored data with the possibility of requesting its modification and cancellation within the limits of the purpose of the relationship
- It allows access to data only to employees and external managers, who are obliged to operate in compliance with the Privacy Code and the GDPR
The data are stored and controlled in such a way as to minimize, through the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, of unauthorized access or processing that does not comply with the purposes. of the collection.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes indicated in this information is mandatory in order to use the services offered by the Data ControllerYou may at any time decide to revoke the authorization to process your personal data by sending an email to the address info @ lintegralista .com
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art7 of the Privacy Code and art15 and ssof the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain:a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mailIt should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partiallyTherefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communicationWhere applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to
info @ integralist .com
or by contacting the Owner through any of the digital, analog and physical channels active at the time of your request.
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Miriade Srls (VAT number 04833550751) with registered office in Contrada Serrazze, 27 - 73048 Nardò (LE)The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The websites owned by the owner use the cd"Cookies", that is small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to a terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. The cookies used by the owner's websites are divided as follows:
- "editorial"cookies and so-called"third party"cookies.
- a) Technical cookies are those used to provide the service in a better way to those who use them and to improve the browsing experience. All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically following access to the site. They guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, are not used for other purposes and are installed directly by the website owner. In particular, among the technical cookies, on the site there are:- Navigation cookies Cookies relating to activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site and the provision of the service, aimed at maintaining an adequate browsing experience or increasing the performance of the site web. - Functional Cookies Cookies relating to the saving of preferences, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (such as, for example, language, text characters, type of browser, etc.).
- b) Editorial cookies are those installed directly by the owner of the site. c) Third-party cookies are those sent from different websites or websites, on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains, videos) present on the site that same user is visiting. They are therefore cookies managed by third parties and not by the owner.
All third-party and profiling cookies are installed or activated only following the User's consent the first time they visit the site. Consent can be expressed by interacting with the short information banner on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this bannerThis consent is tracked during subsequent visits; however, the user always has the possibility to revoke the consent already expressed. However, it is possible to disable cookies by denying consent to the installation of any cookie or by deselecting cookies, even individually via your browser or device.It is also possible to delete, at any time, any cookies already present on your device. Most browsers accept cookies automaticallyIf you prefer to restrict, block or delete the cookies of the site in question, you can change the configuration of the browser used (even if the settings of each browser are different, it is normal that the configuration of cookies is done from the"Preferences"or"Instruments")For more information on how to do this, you can refer to the instructions of your browser or device. It is possible to consult the owner's websites even without cookies; however, by disabling cookies, it is possible that you will no longer be able to access some features of the site. It should be noted that the Data Controller does not store sensitive personal identification information (such as address, password) in the cookies it uses. Below is a table with the cookies used by this site together with the purposes of each of them:
|Technicians||Security token Cross-site request forgery, login recognition, cookie acceptance||Technical|
|Google tag Manager||Used by Google to distinguish users anonymously for statistical purposes https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it||Third Party Technician|
|GoogleAnalytics||Used by Google to analyze traffic on the site https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it||Third Party Technician|
|GoogleAdwords||Used in order to propose customized adv users https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it||Third Party Technician|
|Facebook and Instagram||Cookies used to identify Facebook users who have browsed the domain and the related App in order to propose offers relating to the section visited https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/||Third Party Technician|
The aforementioned list will be updated, as soon as possible, in the event of changes made to the services offered by the Data ControllerDuring this update, some cookies could therefore be excluded from the list, although they are always cookies with identical purposes to those contained in the aforementioned table. Since the Owner has not entered into agreements for the installation of cookies through its site and therefore having the same Owner only indirect contacts with third parties, the names of the third parties who manage them are shown and for each of them the link to the page in which you will be able to receive information on the processing and express your consent. Changing the cookie settings and deactivation If you wish to delete the cookies residing on your computer, follow the instructions of the browser you are using:Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- Press the"Alt"button on your keyboard
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select"Tools"and then"Options"
- Then select the"Privacy"tab
- Go to"History Settings:"and then to"Use custom settings".
- Uncheck"Accept cookies from sites"and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the"Tools"button and then on"Internet Options"
- Select the"Privacy"tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
- Then click OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the"Tools"icon
- Select"Settings"and then"Advanced settings"
- Select"Content Settings"under"Privacy"
- In the"Cookies"tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose"Preferences"in the toolbar, then select the"Security"panel in the dialog box that follows
- In the"Accept cookies"section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websitesFor more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on"Show cookies"