Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within the time of receipt of the mail of shipment.
Discipline of returns of non-food products
The Customer Service of lintegralista.com will, once received communication, open a file for the management of the return and communicate to the Customer the instructions on how to return the Products, which will take place by courier indicated by lintegralista.com itself. The right of return is governed by the following conditions:
- The law applies to the Product purchased in its entirety; therefore, if the Product is composed of several components or parts, it is not possible to return only part of the purchased Product.
- In case of exercise of the right of return lintegralista.com will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, excluding shipping costs where applicable, within 14 days from the date on which the return communication was received, without prejudice to the right to lintegralista.com to suspend the payment of the refund until the actual receipt of the goods. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer.
- Also in order to guarantee the free return pursuant to article 9 below, the Products must be returned in the same box in which they were received.
- In addition to the cases indicated in the Introduction (non-consumer customer and/or customer requesting an invoice), the right of return is excluded in the following cases, pursuant to art. 59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014:
- order for Products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- order of sealed Products that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection or that have been opened after delivery.
With reference to the cases of exclusion of the return listed above, the Customer, in particular, is informed and accepts that the Products that"risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly"include all Food Products (including wines, spirits and beverages), as the characteristics and qualities of these types of products are subject to alteration also as a result of inappropriate storage. Therefore, for reasons of hygiene and customer protection, the right of return is applicable only for Products purchased on the Site that can be returned to lintegralista.com and put back on the market (such as for example books, gadgets, kitchen utensils, etc. ).
9. Warranty and defects of conformity of the products
In the event of obvious defects in Products sold by lintegralista.com, the Customer must immediately contact Customer Service using the appropriate contact form accessible on the Site via the"Contacts"tab.
The legal guarantees provided for in articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code apply to the sale of the Products. The Customer loses these rights if he does not formally report the defect to lintegralista.com within 7 days of receipt of the product.